When we use your personal data
We may request you to provide certain personal data if you:
- want to receive more information
- want to schedule a call
- want to schedule a demo
- want to receive a brochure or spec sheet
- subscribe to newsletter
We may use this data to:
- perform contractual obligations or take pre-contractual measures
- provide you with a requested service
- get in touch with you at your request
- engage in (direct) marketing activities
- engage in personalized communications and advertising (with your consent)
- improve and analyze use of the Website
When/where legally required, we will request your permission to use your personal data. In other cases, we are legally allowed to process your personal data if this is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take pre-contractual steps at your request
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which Samotics is subject
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Samotics or by a third party
- request access to your personal data
- request the rectification and erasure of your personal data
- request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens in the Netherlands)
We will retain personal data no longer than necessary.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
Different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.